RECIPE: Makes 6 Servings
Vegan Almond Butter Cups
- 1 cup Vegan Dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Flakey sea salt
- optional: 1/2 scoop profi protein powder
Prep: 10 minutes
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave the chocolate in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until it is fully melted.
- Add the coconut oil and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and protein powder.
- Line a cupcake or muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Pour a tablespoon of chocolate into each cupcake liner.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of the almond butter mixture on top of each of the chocolate layers you just created.
- Top with enough chocolate to cover the almond butter and then sprinkle with the flakey sea salt.
- Make room in your freezer and allow these to freeze for 4 hours or overnight.