Pumpkin season isn’t over until I say it’s over – and this latte is a treat you’re going to be craving all year round.
Think Starbucks PSL but healthy, vegan, and budget friendly.
As easy as throwing all the ingredients into a blender & pressing go, once you make this one for yourself you’ll be mad you ever paid a barista for their service.
If you recreate this recipe or any of the others on my blog don’t forget to take a quick pic and tag me on instagram @logandunn so I can check out what you’re creations!
RECIPE: Makes 2 Lattes
Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 500mL Coffee, fresh brewed
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- pinch of Cloves
- pinch of All Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
Prep: 5 minutes
- Brew enough fresh coffee for two servings.
- In a blender add all of the ingredients and blend until fully combined.
- Taste and add more spices or maple syrup as you desire.
- Pour into two large mugs & top with foamed almond milk, or soy whipped cream.
Per 1 Latte-
Calories: 68 cal | Total Fat: 0g |Carbohydrates: 9g | Natural Sugar: 7g | Fibre: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Protein: 3g