Creamy, frothy, caramel packed & just like your favourite coffee shop makes!
This cappuccino is perfect for warming up on those chilly fall mornings and is secretly loaded with high-quality vegan protein to help you recover from even the toughest of workouts.
With the only step being to blend everything together what’s stopping you from having a lil R&R? If you recreate this recipe don’t forget to snap your best pic & tag me over on instagram @logandunn, not get blendin!
RECIPE: Makes 2 Cappuccinos
High Protein Vegan Caramel Cappuccino
- 500g Fresh Coffee
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp Coconut Butter
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 scoops Profi Caramel Coffee Flavoured Protein Powder
- optional: 1/4 tsp Ashwagandha, Maca, or Acacia Fibre
Steps: 5 minutes to prep.
- Brew 500g of your favourite coffee and allow to steep.
- Blend all of the ingredients together at high speed for one minute.
- Pour out your frothy, creamy, caramel coffee goodness and top with steamed almond milk and even more cinnamon.
Per 1 cup-
Calories: 180 cal | Total Fat: 4g |Carbohydrates: 7g | Natural Sugar: 1g | Fibre: 4g | Sodium: 230mg | Protein: 25g