We’re getting to THAT part of the summer again… when you’re expected to show up to a family gathering, a staff party, or simply hosting a picnic for pals.
Don’t get caught scrambling at the last minute to get your dish together, simply throw a few ingredients into a bowl and top with a creamy & cool dressing & call it a “slaw”.
This broccoli slaw couldn’t be any easier to create, just chop, toss, and coat and store for when you need it!
If you end up recreating this creamy-dream make sure to tag me on instagram @logandunn so I can check out your masterpiece!
RECIPE: Makes 6 servings
Summer Broccoli Slaw
- 2 Heads Broccoli Florets, removed from the stems
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Red Onion, chopped
Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 1/4 cup Vegan Mayo (or sub Tahini)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cracked Black Pepper
5 minutes prep.
- In a small dish mix together all the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- In a larger bowl toss together all the ingredients for the broccoli slaw.
- Pour the dressing into the larger bowl and toss to combine.
- Store in the fridge for up to five days in a covered container.