Smooth & creamy, with a kick of nostalgia that’s perfect for any canadian summer.
Simply blend everything together and share with a pal (or don’t).
RECIPE: Makes 2 Servings.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Iced Cappuccino
- 1 cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- to top: Soy Whipped Cream, Chocolate Shavings.
2 minutes prep.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Hit pulse to blend, but remember to leave that icy-creamy texture that’s classic to an Iced Cappuccino, you don’t want to blend the ice too much.
- Serve! and top as you please.
Per 1 iced cappuccino–
Calories: 102 cal | Total Fat: 8g |Carbohydrates: 3g | Natural Sugar: 0g | Fibre: 1g | Sodium: 105mg | Protein: 5g