We don’t mess with ovens in this kind of heat, but that doesn’t mean that your meals have to be any less filling!
Call over a few pals and toss together this filling and hearty salad with the perfect mint & lime dressing for summer, it takes only a few minutes to prepare and will feed even the hungriest of veggie eaters.
Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @logandunn if you recreate this one! I can’t wait to see what else you might add.
RECIPE: Makes 8 Servings.
3 Bean Salad
- 2 cups Chickpeas, cooked
- 1 cup Black beans, cooked
- 1 cup Red Kidney beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup Edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
Lime & Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint leaves
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Maple syrup
15 minutes prep.
- Begin by preparing your vegetables and cooking your beans as desired (or use canned beans).
- Allow the beans to cool (you can cook them the night before to make this quicker) toss all of your ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well to distribute.
- In a blender blitz the ingredients for the vinaigrette together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad before serving and top with hemp, pumpkin, or sunflower seeds.