Too much granola? There is no limit.
This granola is perfect for topping smoothies, protein shakes, coconut yogurt, or eating on it’s own.
Dark chocolate and banana, with almond butter and chopped nuts, name a better combination… I’ll wait.
Don’t just take my word for it though! Make a batch for yourself, snap a pic, tag me on instagram @logandunn and show off those granola skills.
RECIPE: Makes ~8 servings.
Chunky Monkey Granola
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Almonds, crushed
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Hazelnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds, ground
- 90g or 1 bar Dark Chocolate, chopped
10 minutes prep, 45 minutes to bake.
- Mash the bananas and combine with vanilla extract and the almond butter.
- Combine all the other ingredients, other than the dark chocolate, in a separate bowl
- Combine your dry ingredients with your wet, mix well to combine. DO NOT add the chocolate until after baking the granola.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and bake the granola for 45 minutes or until crunchy and golden brown.
- Stir the granola half way through baking for less granola bunches, or leave alone for more clumps of oats (we prefer it this way).
- Add in the dark chocolate after you’ve cooled the granola.
- The granola will last in a jar or other container for up to a week.