Who said cookie dough had to be a treat you sneak before baking? Serve this cookie dough dip with apple slices, or chunks of dark chocolate at any function for an instant hit. Alternatively enjoy on your own and share with no-one because who can stand to part with anything this delicious?
If you remake this recipe, or any of the others on my site, don’t forget to snap a quick pic and tag me on instagram at @lavenderandlavish so I can check out your creation!
RECIPE: Makes ~12 servings.
Vegan Cookie Dough Dip
- 2 cups Cooked (or canned) Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Oats (ground into a flour)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maca (optional)
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 3 tbsp Cacao Nibs
3 minutes Prep, 1 minute blend.
- Add all of your ingredients, except for the cacao nibs, dark chocolate, and hemp seeds, to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed for about a minute, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stop blending when you’ve got that silky smooth consistency you desire.
- Fold your chocolate, cacao nibs, and hemp seeds into the hummus until they’re well incorporated.
- Place the hummus in a glass or metal container and allow to chill in the fridge before serving, enjoy!