Spring is upon us and with it comes smoothie season! We usually enjoy ours as thicker bowls with lots of toppings, but this time we thought we’d keep it simple, ease ya into the smoothie lifestyle.
This mixed berry smoothie is bright, fresh, and perfect for those early mornings to give you the lil boost you need, and with 14grams of vegan protein per serving it’s also great for an after workout snack!
If you remake this recipe, or any of our other vegan goodies don’t forget to tag us on instagram at @lavenderandlavish so we can check em out!
RECIPE: Makes 2 Protein Smoothies.
Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1 cup of Wild Berries, frozen
- 1 stick of Celery
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds, ground
- 1 tbsp Coconut, shredded
5 Minutes Prep.
- Combine all of your ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses and share with your pals!