Creamy, garlicy, dippable deliciousness.
Hummus has been our go to snack for a loooong while because not only does it make any veggie taste 100x better, but it can be whipped up in little under 5 minutes with ingredients most vegans already have around the house.
How do you enjoy your hummus? Add it to your salads, keep fresh veggies on hand for dipping, or spread it on your pita! If you remake this recipe don’t forget to tag us on instagram at @lavenderandlavish to show off those smooth moves,
RECIPE: Makes ~10 servings.
Classic Smoked Garlic Hummus
- 2 cups Cooked (or canned) Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Lemon Juice
- 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp Water (or Almond Milk)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
3 minutes Prep, 1 minute blend.
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed for about a minute, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stop blending when you’ve got that silky smooth consistency you desire.
- Place hummus in a glass or metal container and allow to chill in the fridge before serving, enjoy!
Per 1 Serving (~2 tbsp) –
Calories: 97 cal | Total Fat: 5g | Carbohydrates: 10g | Sugar: 1g | Fibre: 3g | Sodium: 58mg | Protein: 4g