Creamy, minty, chocolatey, protein packed cups of JOY!
This week we’re bringing you Mint-Chocolate Avocado Pudding cups, with Profi Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder hidden within for an extra kick of essential amino acids to help you recover after even your most intense workouts!
Ditch the protein shake, this pudding is 100% tastier we promise.
We were skeptics of the avocado chocolate pudding craze that flooded the web about a year ago, but after making this festive version we can say we’re definitely on board with this trendy & nutrient dense treat.
Creamy, decadent, you’d think you were eating an indulgent treat at one of those fancy restaurants, but in reality it’s just avocados and some extra flavourings.
Don’t ask us how this magic becomes so delicious, just accept it and dive in.
We topped ours with fresh pomegranate seeds, shredded coconut, and a chocolate drizzle to emulate the classic colours of those fresh mints your gramma always seems to have in her purse, but with more nutritional value and the same effect.
We haven’t had anyone complain about it yet, plus the pomegranate seeds bring a fresh crunch to every bite, vegan heaven!
What are you waiting for? Get those avocado’s blended, you have some pudding to serve!
As always, don’t forget to snap a quick pic and tag us on instagram at @lavenderandlavish to show off your beautiful creation, we love to see your take on our recipes!
RECIPE: Makes 10 Servings.
Mint-Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 5 ripe Avocados
- 3/4 c Cacao Powder
- 2 scoops Profi Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Gelatinized Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Optional for topping: 1/2 tbsp Melted Dark Chocolate, Coconut Shreds, Pomegranate Seeds
5 minute prep time, 10 minutes to chill.
- Pit the avocados and add to a high speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high until everything is smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Depending on the size of your avocados you may need to add more almond milk 1 tbsp at a time to help your blender get going.
- Once everything is combined and the pudding is smooth transfer to a container and let chill in the fridge for ten minutes or until it has firmed up a bit.
- Top with melted vegan chocolate, shredded coconut, and pomegranate seeds before serving.